top of page

2023 Trunk or Treat Update as of October 25, 2023

We are aware of the possibility of inclement weather on Saturday, October 28, 2023, during the time in which we have scheduled Trunk or Treat. At this time, we are not planning to reschedule. However, we will keep an eye on the forecast and release a final decision at noon on Friday, October 27th. We will post on our website blog and on our Facebook page regardless of decision and, if we do decide to reschedule, we will post an announcement with the new date information on the city sign on the corner of Main Street and Bise Drive.

As always, please feel free to contact us at with any questions or concerns.


Questions or Comments?

Contact us at 501-796-2534


bottom of page